2009/04/15

BR 1-01 TIME TRAVEL:SHIP AHOY!

I read an English book, ”TIME TRAVEL:SHIP AHOY!” last week. I am interested in time travel, so I chose this book.

Georgia and Charlie had a time machine. Georgia wanted adventure so she inside the tree trunk. Then they were in England! They met a boy, he is going to America because his aunt is taking him for his birthday. Georgia looked at the ship in horror so she grabbed the boy’s hand and pulled him away, but she would not let go. The boy screamed but they held onto him. Georgia was about to tell the boy why she was holding him. When they were back inside the time machine, Georgia told Charlie everything. The news of the day, The world’s biggest passenger ship hit an iceberg yesterday.

I think Georgia is a kind girl. If the boy rode in the ship, he died. I think that she nothing to say about why the boy didn’t have to ride the ship because she thought the boy didn’t believe to her advice. This book is very interesting.(177 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Proto-Portfolios

Followers

Blog Archive