I like watching movies. My favorite movie that I have watched before is “Happy Flight”. It is the story of airline. I want to be cabin attendant or grand staff, so this movie helped to me to know about the work at airport and plane. And again, I think I want to work at airport and in a plane.
I also like "Imaainiyukimasu". It is a love story. I think if I die, I want to love me from my family and lover forever.
(84 words)
2009/06/01
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Proto-Portfolios
About Me
Labels
- baseball (2)
- biography (2)
- birthday (2)
- blogs (33)
- blood type (1)
- Books (28)
- brainstorms (1)
- characters (2)
- drafts (3)
- essay prep. (6)
- Essays (17)
- favorites (5)
- festival (1)
- Free writing (3)
- Funeral of New Zealand (2)
- Harry Potter (1)
- International Cocktail Party (2)
- jobs (1)
- languages (5)
- links (2)
- media (1)
- morning and evening habits (1)
- movies (6)
- my cousin (1)
- my friends (3)
- New Zealand (1)
- News Quiz (2)
- opinion (3)
- outlines (2)
- portfolios (2)
- quickposts (1)
- Reading (2)
- report (2)
- Reviews (31)
- revisions (7)
- sea (1)
- signs (1)
- Speaking (14)
- Starbucks Coffee (1)
- suggestions (1)
- summer vacation (4)
- test (1)
- TOEIC (1)
- university life (2)
- websites (3)

No comments:
Post a Comment