I read “Little Red Riding Hood” today. I know this Japanese book and I want read this English book. So I decided to read it.
This story has a little red Riding Hood, her grand mother, a wolf and a woodcutter. One day, a little red Riding Hood was going to take a pot of vegetable soup, but wolf aim at her. The wolf went her grand mother’s house and ate her grand mother before she comes. And the wolf disguised her grand mother. When she arrived there, she thought strange her grand mother so she asked some question. Finally, she asked “What big sharp teeth you have.” Then a wolf ate her. A woodcutter thought strange there because a wolf’s snore was loudly. He snipped open the wolf’s tummy. Then, a little red Riding Hood and her mother popped out. The woodcutter put a lot of stone in the wolf’s tummy. After that, everyone can here the wolf coming, because the rattled inside him!
I think that this book is different from Japanese “Little Red Riding Hood”, “Akazukin”. The wolf dropped down the pond in “Akazukin”. I think it is interesting to different this way.
(196 words, total: 7458 words)

No comments:
Post a Comment