2009/10/01

International Cocktail Party

My name is Anita. I am from Brazil of South America. My constellation is Aquarius. My occupation is weather announcer and I am working at a local TV station. Have you ever watched me? I like sweets, so I try out the sweets at one on my free time. I hate hospitals. I especially don’t like a dental clinic.

I made new friends on last Speaking class. Now, I introduce them.

One of my new friends is Cathy. She is from Canada of North America. She is cartoonist and writes a lot of funny comics. Her hobby is eating sweets. We have same hobby. She especially likes cakes. She hates hot weather. I was sad because she said to me “I don’t like hot weather, so I cannot go your hometown”.

Another one is Ann from Europe. She is a famous actress in her country. Unexpectedly her hobby is football. She is an active woman. However she is timid because she hate typhoon.
(163 words, total: 2082 words)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you enjoyed meeting people at the party!

    4 APs

    Mr. W.

    ReplyDelete

My Proto-Portfolios

Followers

Blog Archive