2009/11/14

BR 2-05 FLUFFY'S VALENTINE'S DAY

I read “FLUFFY’S VALENTINE’S DAY”. I like Fluffy because he is cute. I care his Valentine’s Day, so I chose this book. I am going to make a summary of this book.

The kids make valentine boxes, so they checked to see if Fluffy’s food bawl was empty at lunch time. Then he thinks don’t like Valentine’s Day. But they made his valentine box. The box was written “WE LOVE YOU, FLUFFY!” by the kids. Fluffy likes valentine’s day.

Lina said Fluffy smells funny, so Emma and Jasmine decide to make Fluffy smell good for Valentine’s Day. Fluffy wiggled and squealed at first, but warm bath water made Fluffy feel warm all over. Finally, he thought he wants to take another bath tomorrow.

Ms. Day’s class invited Mr. Lee’s class to a Valentine’s Day party. Mr. Lee’s class brought a guinea pig named Kiss. Emma said “Maybe they will fall in love”. But Fluffy and Kiss didn’t fall in love.

I also like Valentine’s Day because some friends give me chocolates, cakes, cookies and so on. I‘m grad that Valentine’s Day is good for Fluffy. But I want that Fluffy and Kiss fall in love.
(195 words, total: 4482 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Proto-Portfolios

Followers

Blog Archive