2009/11/26

BR 2-08 THE BOOKSTORE VALENTINE

I read “THE BOOKSTORE VALENTINE”. I read story of Valentine’s Day few days ago, and I want to read another story of Valentine’s Day. So I chose this book. I a going to write an summary of this book now.

Mr. Brown had the Black Cat Bookstore that sold only ghost books. He had a cat and ghosts too. (Finally, we know that the ghost are mice. ) One morning he started a sale, because Valentine’s Day is coming. He was busy all the day. He thought he needs help, so he put a sign in the window. The next morning, a woman was waiting outside. She saw the sign and would like the job. Mr. Brown employed her. They worked in friendship. At the end of the day, Mr. Brown’s cat her name is Cobweb thought they like each other. On Valentine’s Day morning, they thought to ask to dinner with a paper heart each other, but they couldn’t. Because they are shy. Cobweb saw it and thought that we can help. She had a plan. She walked over to Mr. Brown and she jumped onto a bookcase. Then they dropped a note in front of them. They picked up the notes. They both read them out loud: “Please have dinner with me tonight.” So they had dinner with Cobweb and mice happily.

I felt happy after I read this book. I thought Cobweb is clever and their cupid!! I was grad that they spend a good Valentine’s Day. I want to spend a good Valentine’s Day next year!!
(260 words, total: 5654 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Proto-Portfolios

Followers

Blog Archive