2010/01/15

BR 2-14 The Ant and the Grasshopper

I read “The Ant and the Grasshopper”. I have read before, but I want to read again. So I chose this book. I am going to write an summary of this book now.

Long time ago, there was a grasshopper who liked to sing and play. Also there was an ant who was very hard worker. One day, the grasshopper said the ant to come and play with me. But the answered “no”, because he had to prepare for winter. When winter came, the grasshopper had no food because he had been playing all summer. On the other hand, the ant rested comfortably in their homes with all the foods they need.

After I read it, I think that working hard is very important for our life. If we want to rest comfortably later, we should work hard.

(138 words, total: 12182 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Proto-Portfolios

Followers

Blog Archive