2009/10/13

BR 2-04 FLUFFY GOES TO SCHOOL

I read “FLUFFY GOES TO SCHOOL” today. Fluffy is a guinea pig and very cute. So I think try to read this book.

In summary this book, Fluffy is the classroom guinea pig. The name decided by majority. However, Fluffy did not understand that it was his name so he looks for Fluffy. When he understands he is Fluffy, he cannot believe. Because he thinks he was big and strong. He is full of imagination. When one student put in a box, he pretended it was a police car and he was a policeman. Also, when put in a coconut shell, he pretended it was a boat and he was a captain. When put in a cardboard tube, he pretended it was a ship and he was a commander.

Fluffy’s imagination was interesting and great!! I want to guinea pig like Fluffy.

Reference:
McMullan, Kate. (1992). Fluffy Goes to School. New York: Scholastic.
(153 words, total: 2946 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Proto-Portfolios

Followers

Blog Archive