2009/10/19

Essay 2-01a My favorite place

I have a lot of favorite places. For example, my favorite places are my home, my grandmother’s home, parking at the park where I often go, amusement parks and hot springs. Those places make me happy and calm, so I like there. However my best favorite place is another one. The place is sea. I have liked sea very much since I was a child. I was born in summer so I think that I like sea.

I am going to write about my favorite sea now. I like the sea anywhere. If I say daringly, my best favorite sea is Sunset beach in Okinawa. There are blue sea, blue sky and beautiful landscape. I have been to there before and I love there. In summer, there is full of a lot of people because it is the beach where is popular among tourists. I recommend there to people who want to go sea in Okinawa.

I like floating with float ring on the blue sea in summer. Then I enjoy to think various things and to watch the beautiful landscape. I can watch a lot of island, some ships and blue sky. I think that like this landscape is good. Blue sky makes my heart clear. I always cheer up at looking blue sky with white cloud and planes. I like the tidal smell too. I am calm when I go to sea and smell the tidal smell.

I wrote I like floating with float ring on the blue sea just now. However I also like sitting and thinking on the beach. A lot of living things, for example crabs, insects and birds, live on the beach. I like watch them and I feel happy when I am watching it. Then the landscape to watch from the beach is different from landscape from on the sea. I am interesting it. Even if season is winter at the time, we can sit and think on the beach.

I think that we can enjoy in the sea all season. The sea shows various expressions by season and time. Also the sea has power to calm us. I think that these are the good point of the sea. So my favorite place is sea.
(372 words, total: 3318 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Proto-Portfolios

Followers

Blog Archive