I have a lot of favorite places. For example, my favorite places are my home, my grandmother’s home, parking at the park where I often go, amusement parks and hot springs. Those places make me happy and calm, so I like these places. However my most favorite place is another one. The place is the sea.
I was born in summer so I think that I like sea. I have liked sea very much since I was a child. I am going to write about my favorite sea now. I like the sea anywhere. My favorite spot is Sunset beach in Okinawa. There are blue sea, blue sky and beautiful landscape. I have been there and I love blue sea and sky of there. In summer, there is full of a lot of people because it is the beach where is popular among tourists. I recommend there to people who want to go sea in Okinawa.
What the most is floating with a float ring on the blue sea in summer. Then I enjoy to think various things and to watch the beautiful landscape. I can watch a lot of island, some ships and blue sky. I think that like this landscape is good. Blue sky makes my heart clear. I always cheer up at looking blue sky with white cloud and planes. Then the landscape to watch from the beach is different from landscape from on the sea. I am interesting it. Even if season is winter at the time, we can sit and think on the beach
Also I like sitting and thinking on the beach. A lot of living things, for example crabs, insects and birds, live on the beach. I like to watch them and I feel happy when I am watching it.
I like the tidal smell too. I am calm when I go to sea and smell the tidal smell.
I think that we can enjoy the sea in all seasons. The sea shows various expressions by season and time. Also the sea has power to calm me. I think that these are the good point of the sea. So my favorite place is sea.
(361 words, total: 3679 words)
2009/10/21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Proto-Portfolios
About Me
Labels
- baseball (2)
- biography (2)
- birthday (2)
- blogs (33)
- blood type (1)
- Books (28)
- brainstorms (1)
- characters (2)
- drafts (3)
- essay prep. (6)
- Essays (17)
- favorites (5)
- festival (1)
- Free writing (3)
- Funeral of New Zealand (2)
- Harry Potter (1)
- International Cocktail Party (2)
- jobs (1)
- languages (5)
- links (2)
- media (1)
- morning and evening habits (1)
- movies (6)
- my cousin (1)
- my friends (3)
- New Zealand (1)
- News Quiz (2)
- opinion (3)
- outlines (2)
- portfolios (2)
- quickposts (1)
- Reading (2)
- report (2)
- Reviews (31)
- revisions (7)
- sea (1)
- signs (1)
- Speaking (14)
- Starbucks Coffee (1)
- suggestions (1)
- summer vacation (4)
- test (1)
- TOEIC (1)
- university life (2)
- websites (3)

Hi Saki! I like sea too. However I couldn't go sea last summer(;⊿;) Where is your favorite sea the best?
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I didn't unswer your question. I like watching stars in winter the best, because it is so romantic^^ How about you?
ReplyDelete