2010/01/08

BR 2-09 The Little Mermaid

I read “The Little Mermaid”. I like the story of that, so I tried to read this story in English. I’m going to write a summary of this book now.

Long time ago, a little mermaid lived in the ocean. When she was old enough to go to the surface of the sea, she saw the most beautiful prince in the ship. She had fallen love. Then, she wanted to become human, so she went to the witch to ask for her help. The witch gave a potion that will make her human in return for her voice. She drank the potion and her tail had turned into two legs. After that, she and the prince met and they were inseparable. Although she loved the prince, he never loved her back in the same way. Soon, she heard the prince would marry the princess of another island. She tried to kill the prince and his wife, but she couldn’t. And she jumped into the sea, and she was no more.

I felt sad when I finished reading this, because I was very impressed by her love and a feeling for the prince. I want to be tender woman like the little mermaid.

(202 words, total: 9832 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Proto-Portfolios

Followers

Blog Archive