2010/01/12

BR 2-10 The Pied Piper of Hermelin

I read book which title is “The Pied Piper of Hermelin”. I have heard it title but I didn’t know the story. So I chose this book.

There was a town that called Hermelin and people who live in there worried about a lot of rat. The mayor also worried. Then a man came up to him and said that he will rid this town of every single rat. The mayor promised to pay 50000 if he does that. Next day, the man and a lot of man with pipe to their lips were disappeared mice by smoothing melody but the mayor didn’t give 5000 florin. So, the man was angry and made the get out of the children’s beds and go into the street by beautiful sounds. He led them in to a large cave and shut then into there.

After I read this book, I think that people must not easily tell a lie. Also I felt that we returned to oneself when we tell a lie. I know there is the thought not to have to tell a lie in all countries.

(185 words, total: 10017 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Proto-Portfolios

Followers

Blog Archive