I read “Brer Rabbit and the Tar Baby”. I am going to write an summary of this book now.
Once upon a time, there was a fox and a rabbit. The fox was always trying to catch the rabbit. One day, the fox made figure of tar. When the rabbit saw the figure of tar, he talks to that. However the figure of tar did not say word. So the rabbit was angry and punched the figure of tar in the face and his paw sank into the tar. The fox appeared and tried to roast the rabbit. The rabbit said that do anything you want but please just don’t throw him into the briar patch. But the fox wanted to cause as much pain as he could to the rabbit, so he threw the rabbit into the briar patch. But the rabbit was born in the briar patch, so he was indifferent.
After read the book, I think that when people try to hurt anyone, they cannot succeed. If there was any kind of reason, I think people do not have to hurt.
(184 words, total: 10419 words)

No comments:
Post a Comment