
January 11 was Coming of Age Day. I attended a coming-of-age celebration was held in
I woke up early because I had to go beauty salon to set my hair and put on Kimono. First, I had set my hair and made up my face. My hair style likes Anmitsu princess. I used ornamental hairpin which used my mother when she attended her coming-of-age celebration. After that, I had put on my Kimono. My kimono is red and tie-dyeing. My grand mother and father bought me that. I like it very much.
I finished the preparing for the coming-of-age celebration and I went to my friend house. The friend name is Kahori. We have been good friend since we are junior high school. I went to the celebration place with her and her boy friend, Shohei. When we arrived the celebration place, there is a lot of people. I could meet a lot of my friends and I took many pictures with my friends. They were very beautiful and cool. I was very glad to see a lot of friends long time no see. I think that the day was Memorial Day for me.
(204 words, total: 10439 words)

No comments:
Post a Comment